Physical Therapy Unit
Physical Therapists are experts in proper human motion. We work with patients in the hospital and in outpatient settings. The goal of our Physical Therapy team is to help each patient achieve their full functional potential. To help achieve this goal, our licensed physical therapists will perform an initial evaluation that will help develop goals and a treatment plan that is specific to each individual client. Our therapists provide one-on-one treatment as well as skilled hands-on manual therapy. Your highly-qualified therapists and assistants will educate you on your condition and how you can work to improve it. We want you to achieve the best outcome for healthy, active daily living.
Our physical therapy services include:
- Sports Medicine - treating injuries for any athlete
- Acute/Post Surgical - including total joint programs and back surgery
- Balance and Vestibular
- Work/Injury/Cumulative Trauma
- Strengthening/Core Stabilization
- Skilled hands-on manual therapy
- Relax muscles with therapeutic heat/ice treatments, electrical stimulation and ultrasound.
Our state-of-the art equipment includes:
- A Biodex system (balance and strengthening)
- Upper body ergometer
- Parallel bars
- Upright bike
- Two recumbant bikes
- Two private treatment rooms
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Call 815-562-2181, ext. 1140, to schedule your rehab sessions or for additional information.