Rochelle Community Hospital is equipped with the region’s most advanced MRI technology. We are able to capture the most accurate images possible while still keeping your comfort in mind.
Feeling Claustrophobic About an Upcoming MRI?
Our MRI unit features a larger opening than most, giving patients more space inside and allowing them to enter feet first. Both of these factors help reduce feelings of claustrophobia, something that many people worry about when scheduling their test.
How to Prepare for an MRI
- Obtain pre-authorization from your insurance company (if necessary)
- Remove all jewelry or metal objects from your body (this is a huge magnet!)
- Wear comfortable clothing with no metal
- Eat normally
- Continue taking medications (unless told otherwise by your doctor)
- SPECIAL NOTE: If you have ever worked around grinding or welding, an X-ray may be needed.
Schedule an MRI
You may schedule your MRI at Rochelle Community Hospital by calling 815-562-2181, ext. 1350. We must have your doctor’s order on file before your MRI may be scheduled. Patients with a pacemaker CANNOT have MRI testing.