At Rochelle Community Hospital, quality care isn’t just our job, it’s our passion. We strive not only to deliver the highest quality and value to our patients, but also to our physicians and staff. As a member of our team, you can expect to work alongside our team of highly trained staff and administrators as we set out to create a higher standard of healthcare for our community.
Benefits of working at Rochelle Community Hospital include:
Life in Rochelle
Rochelle, Illinois is the largest city in Ogle County. Originally home for the transcontinental railroads, Rochelle represents the perfect combination of historic beauty and modern convenience. Located just 24 miles south of Rockford and 73 miles west of Chicago, residents are offered the small-town community feel, while having access to the added luxuries of the larger cities close by.
This town is sure to draw you in. Between the historic sites of the downtown area, with its wide variety of dining options and limitless outdoor activities and parks, you’re sure to fall in love…..
What Rochelle Offers
- Just minutes away from three colleges, including Northern Illinois University
- An education system made up of a variety of highly-rated public and parochial institutions
- Easy commuting distance to local and state parks
- Fishing and wildlife areas as well as a variety of orchards, including Jonamac Apple Orchard
- Many historic sites and museums, including Rochelle Railroad Park
- Miles of paths for biking, running and walking
- Everyday recreational activities including: boating, fishing, golf, tennis and more
Entertainment & Culture
- Amenities including shopping centers, antique shops and boutiques
- Two historic downtown theaters
- Seasonal festivals and events
To review ALL of our opportunities, please CLICK HERE & APPLY.
Rochelle Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with all applicable local, state and federal civil rights and equal employment laws and regulations. Rochelle Community Hospital is committed to outstanding customer service and all employees must adhere to our Standards of Behavior.