Please click here to view our online opportunities. You may also Apply Online or Submit A Resume.
At Rochelle Community Hospital, quality care isn’t just our job, it’s our passion. We strive not only to deliver the highest quality and value to our patients, but also to our physicians and staff. We are proud to be recognized as the #1 Critical Access Hospital in the State of Illinois. As a member of our team, you can expect to work alongside our team of highly trained staff and administrators as we set out to create a higher standard of healthcare for our community.
Benefits of working at Rochelle Community Hospital include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Extended Illness Bank
- Optional Life & Disability Insurance
- Jury Duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Credit Unions
- 401(k) Pension Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Discounts
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Leave of Absence
Life in Rochelle
Rochelle, Illinois is the largest city in Ogle County. Originally home for the transcontinental railroads, Rochelle represents the perfect combination of historic beauty and modern convenience. Located just 24 miles south of Rockford and 73 miles west of Chicago, residents are offered the small-town community feel, while having access to the added luxuries of the larger cities close by.
This town is sure to draw you in. Between the historic sites of the downtown area, with its wide variety of dining options and limitless outdoor activities and parks, you’re sure to fall in love…..
What Rochelle Offers
- Just minutes away from three colleges, including Northern Illinois University
- An education system made up of a variety of highly-rated public and parochial institutions
- Easy commuting distance to local and state parks
- Fishing and wildlife areas as well as a variety of orchards, including Jonamac Apple Orchard
- Many historic sites and museums, including Rochelle Railroad Park
- Miles of paths for biking, running and walking
- Everyday recreational activities including: boating, fishing, golf, tennis and more