On-the-Go Healthcare Clinic
Location & Hours
900 Petro Drive
Located at the Petro Travel Center, just off I-39, Exit 99
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - Noon
On-the-Go Healthcare Services
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- DOT and bus driver physicals
- Random drug testing
- Industrial audiology services
- Pulmonary function testing
- Flu shots
- Fingerprinting for the Transportation Safety Administration
Our Nurse Practitioners are also Certified Medical Examiners who have been trained, tested and certified to perform medical examinations for commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers in interstate commerce. Our medical examiners fully understand the medical standards in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations, related guidance and how they relate to the medical demands of operating a commercial motor vehicle. All medical examiners maintain ongoing competency through training, testing, certification and recertification.