Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 8:00 p.m.
Rochelle Township High School, 1401 Flagg Road, Rochelle
It is time for the Rochelle Community Hospital Foundation 10th Annual Hospital Hustle 5K Walk/Run set for Saturday, June 4, 2016. The race is not only a great fundraiser for the RCH Foundation but also a wonderful community builder. Our goals include building good relationships between the community, hospital, patients, families and staff while promoting healthy lifestyle choices by encouraging participation in an active challenging event.
10th ANNUAL CELEBRATION
• Special recognition to those who have ran in all 10 Hospital Hustle races
• Carington’s Kids Race
• $10 prize for every 10th Finisher of the 5K.
• Entertainment to encourage the runners and walkers along the race route!
NEW THIS YEAR - CARINGTON’S KIDS RACE
• The Kids’ Race will be held at RTHS following the 5K Award Ceremony at approximately 10:00 a.m.
• Kids ages 10 and under that register for the Kids’ Race by May 27, 2016 are guaranteed an event t-shirt. Event t-shirts may be available to kids that register after May 27, 2016; however, supplies will be limited.
• The length of the Kids’ Race will be approximately ¼ of a mile.
• There will be heats determined by age group.
• Kids' Race medals will be awarded to all Kids’ Race participants.